This Bike cannot be shipped but can be purchased online and picked up at store.
Powerfly 4 is Trek's most affordable electric mountain bike. It's built with parts that hold up, like a smooth-shifting Shimano drivetrain, and a powerful Bosch motor. Plus, it features our user-friendly Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system that's fully encased in the frame yet doesn't require tools for removal. This bike expands your boundaries and lets you travel to destinations you never thought you'd reach on a mountain bike.
It's right for you if...
You're sold on the e-bike revolution and want the capability and versatility of a mountain bike at a price that doesn't resemble the car you're trying to use less. You want bigger, better off-road adventures, and know an e-MTB with the latest user-friendly tech is the best way to get them.
The tech you get
A tough yet refined aluminum frame that fully encases a long-range 500Wh battery for sleek looks, a Bosch Performance CX (250W, 75Nm) motor that assists up to 20 mph or 32 km/h, a Bosch Purion controller, a 1x10 Shimano drivetrain, and a suspension fork with lockout. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means riders of every size get a great fit—29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- This bike expands boundaries: the top-notch Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation, and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
- You can boost your Powerfly’s utility by adding a rack and fenders, plus built-in wiring lets you easily install lights powered by the motor