It's right for you if...
Raining cats and dogs? That doesn't keep you from riding. You want a high-value hybrid bike with the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes, plus a lightweight frame and quality parts that will hold up over time.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, powerful disc brakes, and mounts that make it easy to accessorize your ride!
The final word
FX 2 Disc is a hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market, or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
Why you'll love it
- More confident braking means bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favorite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners