It's right for you if...
You want to up the adventure level on your recreational rides, and want a fast and rugged hybrid bike with quality parts that will withstand daily commutes, fitness rides on light trails, rail trail tours, and more.
The tech you get
A sturdy aluminum frame, a suspension fork with a lockout feature, and a simple 1x10 Shimano drivetrain that ditches the front derailleur for easier operation. Don't worry, the wide-range 11-46 cassette still gives you all the gears you need to conquer hills and crush flats. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, tubeless ready rims, puncture-resistant all-terrain tires, ergonomic grips, and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
The final word
Dual Sport 3 is fast and efficient on pavement and confident and capable on dirt trails. It has upgrades on the parts that make the biggest difference in performance, like the simpler, lighter-weight Shimano 1x drivetrain, tubeless ready rims, and puncture-resistant tires.
Why you'll love it
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- The fork's hydraulic lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and fitness devices to track your ride data when you add DuoTrap S
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look