The BATTLE although considered an entry-level all-mountain binding that takes the struggle out of snowboard progression, is anything but. The MainFrame highbacks, Shot toe and heel straps, and CPU baseplates with Puffy Pad footbeds provide strong power transmission, comfort and response whether playing in the park or ripping all-mountain. Step into the Battle and get ready to throw down.
This is a great binding to have in a pinch or if you're on a budget. More forgiving than the higher end bindings this binding will offer comfort and flex to the rider who is honing their skills along with allowing room for error associated with the developing snowboarder.
- All Mountain Snowboard Binding
- MAINFRAME highbacks feature a rigid center frame for massive heel side power and specifically engineered flex zones for incredible side-to-side mobility.
- BASELIGHT BUCKLE - Diecast aluminum BASELIGHT BUCKLES offer durability with patent-pending Fit-In system and freewheel ratchets for quick, easy entry-and-exit.
- PUFFY - Featuring two zones of compression and thermoformed EVA, PUFFY PAD footbeds increase comfort and vibration absorption.
- ONE SHOT STRAP - Our 3D molded TPU straps wrap around your boot both laterally and vertically, delivering precise boot to binding contact for instant power transmission and stability.
- Baseplate: NYLON / GLASS
- Hi-back: MAIN FRAME
- Straps: ONE SHOT 3D MOLDED
- Extra: PUFFY PAD 2 – PART