The Pure Joy is purely for beginners / developing skiers seeking a stable and easy ski. HEAD's LYT Tech construction uses weight-saving technologies for easy steering and reliable edge grip. The lightweight core with Graphene creates a soft, longitudinal flex, while the ABS sidewalls and tip protector increase edge grip and durability. Slight tip rocker contributes to easy turn initiation, while camber under the 73mm waist adds control in order to boost confidence.
- LYT Tech Construction
- LIGHT DONE RIGHT Using the lightest, strongest material on Earth, we continuously change and brake convention to create something focused, in its purest form. LYT TECH Skis and Ski Boots have one single-minded Goal: To provide exhilarating performance, effortlessly.
- · ERA 3.0
- Era 3.0 is a combination of technologies, shape, and geometry.
Think rocker, think radius, think rebound. Think 3-dimensional
- · Graphene
- GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
- · Women´s Camber
- Protective Frame Structure
- Super Light Weight Distribution
- Power Sidewall Jacket Construction
- Synthetic Core
- UHM C Base
- Allride Rocker
Binding - Head Joy 9 GW SLR