The Atomic Hawx Prime 100 GW Ski Boots provide all the best features of Atomic's top end boots - Memory Fit heat molding technology and lightweight Prolite construction - in a smooth medium flex just right for intermediate skiers stepping out into bigger terrain. Lightweight construction means you can wear them all day without boot fatigue setting in, and the straightforward heat molding process allows for extensive customization in one easy appointment with your bootfitter.
- Last: 100 mm – Designed for average width feet with average and slightly taller insteps
- Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner – Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Stance: Forward Lean – 15˚ / 3˚ Shell Rotation
- 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- 40mm Velcro Strap