The Elan Explore 80 Ski System with EL 10 GW Bindings are are a great option for hitting the slopes. The Explore 80 provides stability and predictability and is built around a full-length Mono Woodcore, wrapped with custom-woven fiberglass laminates, giving this ski durability and predictability that helps beginners find their footing and helps intermediates improve their skills. With the Early Rise Rocker in the nose, turn-in is smooth and effortless, encouraging proper edging technique and giving you better response than you get from other skis.
- Overall traditional camber shape ensures confident control with reliable edge hold in any conditions
- Custom-woven fiberglass laminates give this ski tuned flex and rebound
- Full Power Cap Construction keeps weight down and helps make the ski easier to control
- GripWalk Compatible Design allows bindings to be set to work with high-traction GripWalk or traditional Alpine outsole standards
- Full Diagonal Toe allows binding to reliably release in multiple directions, improving safety and confidence
- DIN Range can be adjusted from 3 to 10
Bindings must be mounted and adjusted by a certified ski technician before use.