It's right for you if...
Comfort is king. You want to ride roads and paths on a bike that keeps you in a more upright posture and has comfort-forward details like a padded seat, a lowstep geometry, and the widest, most stable tires in the hybrid bike family.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with mounts for a rack and fenders, a lowstep design that makes it especially easy to mount and dismount, 21 speeds to help you conquer varied terrain, ergonomic grips, a Bontrager padded saddle, wider 45c tires for added stability, powerful disc brakes, and a geometry that keeps you in a comfortable, upright riding posture.
The final word
Verve 1 Disc Lowstep delivers quality comfort at an unbeatable value. The lightweight frame, impressive braking power, durable parts, and comfort-forward design make this bike a great choice for anyone who wants to get more enjoyment out of recreational rides.
Why you'll love it
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- The lowstep frame design makes it easy to get on and off—no need to swing your leg over!
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster, and require less effort to activate than rim brakes
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
Our lowest standover height means you don't have to hike your leg over the top tube. And it's easier to standover and put a foot down when stopping. Get down easy!
Make it your own
Customize your bike with fenders, racks, bottle cages, and more to make it your own.