This Bike cannot be shipped but can be purchased online and picked up at store.
Marlin 5 is a trail-worthy daily rider that's perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. A suspension fork, 2x8 drivetrain, and mounts for a rack and kickstand make it an ideal choice for new trail riders or anyone looking for a comfortable, stable commuter with the ruggedness of a real mountain bike.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look, 2x8 drivetrain, a wide range of gearing so you always have the right gear for your terrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a terrain-smoothing suspension fork with a lockout.
The final word
Marlin 5 is a great ride for all your adventures. But it's also versatile, and Marlin 5 is a popular ride on college campuses because the rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorize and haul a load.
Why you'll love it
- It's a real mountain bike that's also perfectly suited to daily commutes, rides around campus, or just getting from A to B on any surface
- Smaller frame sizes (XXS, XS, and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- Marlin models in XXS through S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorize, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every model in the Marlin family, it's backed by Trek's lifetime warranty