It's right for you if...
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim and can even be a great commuter, with features that keep you comfortable and confident over a variety of terrain.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with sleek internal cable routing, a suspension fork with a lockout, a reliable 2x9 drivetrain with a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, all-terrain tires that are grippy yet fast-rolling, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power.
The final word
Dual Sport 2 is a go-anywhere hybrid bike designed to help you explore more of your world. Pavement? Gravel? Trails? Yeah, it can handle that. The wide range of gearing, rack and fender mounts, front suspension, and tech capabilities to track fitness only add to its versatility.
Why you'll love it
- The fork's hydraulic lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- The 2x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
Make it your own
Customize your bike with fenders, racks, bottle cages, and more to make it your own.
Will my bike have a curved top tube?
Size Small frames have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. This makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. Larger frames (M and up) have a straight top tube because taller riders typically don't have the same issues.