All-new from the ground up, the VIPER binding is designed with comfort and control in mind. New Asym Frame highbacks and tool-free, adjustable Shot straps provide more comfort, stability, and board control while the new full length EVA footbed and crash pad heel pad, give the VIPER better cushioning for a progressively versatile new all-mountain option.
- Full Length EVA with Crash Pad Heel Pad - The EVA covers the whole length, and height on heel side, of the baseplate to maximize shock absorption and absorb vibration.
- Alumalight Buckle - Lightweight die-cast ALUMALIGHT BUCKLES offer durability with the freewheel ratchets for quick, easy entry-and-exit.
- Angled Ramps - Lightweight die-cast ALUMALIGHT BUCKLES offer durability with the freewheel ratchets for quick, easy entry-and-exit.
- Asymframe - ASYMFRAME highbacks are built to maximize lateral flex while maintaining heel-side contact for immediate power transmission and stability.
- Spinal Cord - Enter a new era of binding strap adjustment. Featuring a more flexible inner ladder, SPINAL CORD conforms better to the boot and offers lightning fast adjustment. Just Push. Slide. Ride.
- One Shot Strap - Their 3D molded TPU straps wrap around your boot both laterally and vertically, delivering precise boot to binding contact for instant power transmission and stability.